Jona Goldrich Multipurpose Center
The Jona Goldrich Multipurpose Center, located at 330 N. Fairfax Ave., offers a range of services and activities to community members aged 55 and over.
Services at this location include:
- Information and referrals to community resources and governmental benefits
- Assistance with form completion and client advocacy
- Social workers are available by appointment in the office
- Case management for older adults aged 60+ and Survivors of the Holocaust
- Activities include daily fitness classes, social discussion groups, cooking classes, movie club, knitting circle, art classes, live music concerts and more.
- Access to a full equipped fitness center and computer lab
- “Tech 4 You” program provides one-on-one assistance with technology and devices. Chromebooks are also available for those in need of a device.
- Senior Nutrition Program: Hot meals are served daily at Stanley & Anita’s Kosher Cafe for individuals 60 and over. Meal service is available from 10:30 -11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – noon. Homebound clients can receive home delivered meals when residing in our service area.
- Café Europa, a weekly social program for survivors of the Holocaust, meets every Tuesday from 12:30 pm -1:30 p.m. Snacks are provided. Weekly reservations are required. Please call Yaya Contreras at 323-556-2961. Please let her know if transportation will be needed to and from the event.
Reservations are required for all activities. To make a reservation, contact Danny Vasquez at email@example.com or call 213-248-8519.
To schedule an appointment with a social worker, please call 323-937-5900.
JFSLA can also provide transportation to the Centers for those that live within the service area and are disabled or aged 65+. For more information on transportation services, please call 310-231-0369.
Need help and don’t know where to start?
Call: (877) 275-4537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org