Pregnancy & Postpartum Support
You are not alone.
You may be:
- Feeling sad, depressed, overwhelmed;
- Feeling more irritable or angry with those around you;
- Feeling anxious or panicky or having excessive fears and worries;
- Having upsetting thoughts that you can’t get out of your mind;
- Preoccupied or haunted by a traumatic birth or NICU experience;
- Frightened by, guilty, or ashamed of what you are feeling.
Up to 1 in 6 mothers and 1 in 10 fathers experience Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, including Postpartum Depression. We are glad you are here. We want you to know you are not alone. Help is available. Our Pregnancy and Postpartum Support Groups help new parents overcome feelings of isolation, depression, and anxiety while increasing access to community resources and support networks. These groups include:
- New Moms Connect: An online group to help you navigate the stressors and symptoms associated with Perinatal & Postpartum Depression and other challenges. Share your personal experiences and feelings while receiving support and feedback from group members and professional facilitators.
- New Dads Connect: An 8-week online group to help you access the best ways to support your growing family. Receive professional support and practical ideas on how to connect with your baby, adjust to parenting, manage stress, and keep your relationship strong.
- Pregnancy Support: An 8-week online group to help you prepare for the adjustment to parenthood. Share your hopes, questions, and concerns while receiving support from other expectant parents and professional group leaders.
Groups are held weekly. We welcome all gender identities. RSVP is required to attend.
To RSVP or for more information, please call (310) 272-7878 or email email@example.com.
This program has been made possible in part by a grant from the Tikun Olam Foundation of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles.
Need help and don’t know where to start?
Call: (877) 275-4537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org