Pregnancy & Postpartum Support
You are not alone.
You may be:
- Feeling sad, depressed, overwhelmed;
- Feeling more irritable or angry with those around you;
- Feeling anxious or panicky or having excessive fears and worries;
- Having upsetting thoughts that you can’t get out of your mind;
- Preoccupied or haunted by a traumatic birth or NICU experience;
- Frightened by, guilty, or ashamed of what you are feeling.
Up to 1 in 6 mothers experience Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, including Postpartum Depression. We are glad you are here. We want you to know you are not alone. Help is available.
The New Moms Connect program is designed to help families experiencing stressors and symptoms associated with Perinatal and Postpartum Depression and other challenges through intervention, prevention, education and support services. New Moms Connect groups provide a warm, compassionate environment for mothers/parents to come together to share personal experiences and feelings while receiving support and feedback from group members and professional facilitators. New Moms Connect helps new mothers/parents and their families overcome feelings of isolation, depression, and anxiety while increasing access to community resources and strengthening support networks.
Groups are held weekly. We welcome all gender identities. RSVP is required to attend.
To RSVP or for more information, please call (310) 272-7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been made possible in part by a grant from the Tikun Olam Foundation of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles.
Need help and don’t know where to start?
Call: (877) 275-4537 or email email@example.com