Addiction Prevention & Education
We provide an array of substance abuse prevention, education, and support services, offering flexible programming to meet your needs. Services are offered to youth, parents, and the general community.
Our skilled clinicians conduct presentations, trainings, and workshops to raise awareness about the risks of alcohol and drug use; we offer prevention information, drug education, consultation, referrals, and more. Tailored services are also available for the faith-based community.
We achieve our goals through:
- School-based skill building groups
- Parent information workshops
- Community and campus campaigns and events
- Education on emerging drug trends
- Prescription drug misuse awareness
- Development and dissemination of education materials
- Trainings for professionals
- Consultation and referrals
For more information, please call (310) 247-1180 or email email@example.com.
Need help and don’t know where to start?