Legacy Planning & Endowments
With a gift in your will or trust, or by beneficiary designation, you can help Jewish Family Service LA sustain our vital services for generations to come.
If you would like to extend your support of Jewish Family Service LA to make a lasting impact, there are several gift arrangements to choose from.
Whether you would like to put your donation to work today or benefit us after your lifetime, you can find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support Jewish Family Service LA.
For more information, please contact the Jewish Family Service LA Resource Development Department at (213) 260-7926.
There are many ways to make a lasting impact…
- Name Jewish Family Service LA as a beneficiary of your will or trust, designating the gift of your choice (i.e., cash, real estate, personal properties, or securities).
- Provide income to yourself or a loved one through a charitable gift annuity.
- Leave all or part of your retirement accounts, commercial annuities, life insurance policies, or other appreciated assets.
- Make an irrevocable gift to a charitable remainder trust (a “CRT”).
- Make an irrevocable gift to a charitable lead trust (a “CLT”).
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor.
For a link to more information about our legacy opportunities please click here.
Jewish Family Service LA has a variety of endowment opportunities available. We offer individualized giving plans designed to meet your philanthropic goals and areas of interest. From naming a building to endowing a program in perpetuity, your gift will make a difference in the lives of our clients, volunteers and professional staff.
Endowments can be made in support of our facilities, programs, or services and are essential to our long-term success.
To learn more and connect with our Resource Development team, please fill out the form below.
Call our Resource Development team at (213) 260-7926