HaMercaz is a one-stop resource for children with special needs in Los Angeles. We offer:
- Ongoing assistance, advocacy and support for families and teens with special needs and developmental disabilities, from birth through age 22
- A network of community agencies and organizations working together to address your family’s needs
- Social/recreational programs including play days and outings, sibling programs, and multi-generational events
- Jewish holiday celebrations
- Support groups and counseling
- Parent and professional workshops
- Connections to Jewish community programs including those at synagogues, Jewish schools and camps
Upcoming HaMercaz Events:
- Speaker Series: Promoting Language & Literacy Development in the Home
- Annual Family Play Day at the Zimmer Children's Museum
For more information, please visit www.hamercaz.org
Hamercaz is a collaboration of Jewish Family Service, Jewish Federation, Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters Los Angeles, Jewish Free Loan, Jewish Vocational Services, Builders of Jewish Education (BJE), Etta Israel and the JCC at Milken.
For more information, please contact HaMercaz at 866.287.8030 or email@example.com.